Office of the Ombudsman of Ontario
All children have the right to speak their own language and practice their own religion or culture.
Art. 30 – Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Review and resolve complaints
- Conduct individual and systemic investigations
- Initiate own-motion investigations
- Recommend solutions to problems
- Provide information on the rights of children and youth in care under the Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017
- Connect people to resources or others who can help.